looking for a wife and the reason for leaving YG to THEBLACKLABEL

Banan Play
0

On January 16, 2023, Taeyang appeared in the new YouTube video of Look Me Up, the official 1theK Original, and also mentioned many things that everyone wants to know about life. 

During the show, Taeyang confirms the facts and corrects some misinformation. For family-related information, the website states that he married Min Hyo Rin in 2018 and his son was born in December 2021.

But now the person in question said: "That is wrong! My baby was born in November 2021. Please help me put it back in November. ”

The show team also asked Taeyang more about his son, and the actor continued, "My son was born in November, so he recently celebrated his first birthday. In addition, he looks very much like my wife, so he is very beautiful.

"If I take him out, everyone will ask if he is a girl," he added. And I have to tell them he is a son all the time. He is so beautiful, so cute”

At the same time, Taeyang also mentioned the reason why he decided to change companies: “I get along well with YG after working with him for a long time. But I decided to switch to THEBLACKLABEL, it will be the most meaningful time for me. We worked on a lot of songs together, so we will showcase our work as singers in that production.

Article by: Jolii Media

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !