IU and Lee Jong Suk used to break through the type of future couple

Banan Play
0

The love story between IU singer and actor Lee Jong Suk was officially revealed by the Dispatch on the last day of 2022 and also became the first couple to be hailed by the public in early 2023. 

After their story was leaked, fans also reviewed old videos, especially Lee Jong Suk's interview, which mentioned his favorite type of woman and what Revealed exactly to IU.

"I want her to be wise, patient, someone I can respect, and more than that, and I hope she is a lovely woman Also. This is Lee Jong Suk's confirmation.

Returning to IU, recalling in an interview in 2020, IU had been asked about her future partner, and she initially replied that she had not thought about this for a long time: "Like a long time ago, I think the last time I missed this since I was 21! "It's a little difficult"

However, IU did not let the question down, confirming the question: "I think I will live a long life and that person should be healthy and live as long as "Together"

So if you look at Lee Jong Suk is also a person who likes sports, he used to like to play fencing and not like to be quiet.

Overall, the temperament also pulled their hands to hold each other and even became lovers. Everything is not organized and even more undeniable is that they were born to be a couple. 

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !